Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Max {Happy Ending}

When dogs are adopted, we do our best to keep in touch.  Partly so that we can make sure everything is going well and if not, we can try to help out, but also because we miss the dogs and we just want to "hear their voice again".  We thought we'd share some of the updates we get with you.

Max is doing great. Not a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. Not just a little chuckle, but full belly laugh. And the louder I laugh, the goofier he gets. He was either a comedian in his previous life or he's practicing for his next. I've decided to take him to agility for some bonding time. I think we'll both enjoy it. One area we really need to work on is greeting people. For some reason he thinks doing acrobatics and talking loud makes a good first impression. Him and Ali have become such great buddies. They do have their little doggie moments, but don't we all. I've attached a picture of the two of them taken during one of their bonding moments. Max has definitely found his forever family and home.


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for Max! He deserves to have a wonderful life & he sure is!

    ReplyDelete