Thursday, November 11, 2010

Micah {Lab cross} - Adopted

Micah is a 6-8 year old lab cross that was almost euthanized yesterday (until a wonderful vet clinic refused to do it and contacted us instead) and may just be the world's politest dog.  


No matter how excited she gets she doesn't jump, instead she sits nicely at your feet.... and slowly inches closer if you don't respond with a pat.


She doesn't bark.  In the 24 hours we've had her, we haven't heard her bark once.


She is great with cats - her foster home's cat came up and sniffed her all over and she just sat still like a statue.  I think she was a little stunned that a cat would come so close.


She doesn't jump up on the furniture.


She is completely house trained.


She gets along great with other dogs.


For the life of us, we can't imagine her not being the perfect fit for almost any home.

For more information on Micah, please contact the Windy City Canine Rescue at info@windycityrescue.com or by calling 403-359-3139.
_____________________________________________





Our adoption fee allows us to provide the basics for the dogs in our care, but we are always encountering additional expenses (dental work, medicine for illnesses, etc.).  If you would like to help dogs like this one, but aren't looking to adopt one at this time, please consider a donation.  Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. She looks lovely. Her gray face is very appealing. How could someone abandon a beautiful girl like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I want her!!!!!!!! I can't believe someone was going to euthanize her :( I have to stop looking at this blog! I want all the pups on here :( I can't imagine my life without my Millie <3 I love old dogs and I hope Micha gets a wonderful forever home!!! <3. You are all amazing for saving her!

    ReplyDelete