Friday, April 16, 2010

Little Miss - ADOPTED


When you're involved in rescue you see all types of dogs come through the system. I think it's inevitable that some people are drawn to certain dogs more then others. It may be their personality, their breed, or they may remind you of one of your own dogs. I think little Missy the terrier pulls at my heartstrings because she reminds me of my own terrier so much. That, and I love terriers. They are a perfect combination of sweet and sassy and I know it sounds cliche, but they really are a big dog in a small body. Missy is so much fun and has adjusted remarkably well for all the changes she has endured in the short while we have had her. If your looking for a spunky, confident girl, Missy is waiting.







For more information on this dog, please contact the Windy City Canine Rescue at info@windycityrescue.com or by calling 403-359-3139.

No comments:

Post a Comment